Monday 19 October 2009

Judge and misjudge

from Dark134

I am the kind of person who only think of today and never of tomorrow . How shallow . But I do logginf for adventures and excitements . That was what I read in facebook.
Part of it seems right . Well , since now that I look it over , I do need to seek the future a bit more . What the hell is wrong with me and my dream ? So , listen now the me of the present . I want to finish my education , go to England and finish university . Not quite sure what will I study . But I am dying to become an artist , eventhough I am the worse of them all , and my paintings are junk people would threw immidiately away . I want to paint , to draw , to be heard of , to be accepted . I want to love , to be love , and to sacrisfice all for it if the time comes . I want to fine a life , at least out of my hopeless one currently .
Are you listening ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U very weird do u know?
I'm just a outsider, but u know, I'm very admire u. Not the reason u older than me, cause u very strange, I thought u not as simple person.
I really don't know what's wrong with u are and what's wrong with ur dream but I know that I love painting too, I used to have the dream like u, sigh*, and I know that it's very great. U're 16, u not old, and not like " so-called human nature of growing older "
in my country, 16 is not old but 18. Anyway, u will 18 yrs soon, but now u still a child. U are have a lot of things to think, to do. I know that it's very ridiculous for a kid just 14 yrs say this with the older....I love my friends and my family very much! I wonder if I'm not have them can I exist with nightmares every night?. sometimes imagine about the dark will cover me, I just wanna shout out loud. U still have celebrations, family, the happy things that I always want. But, now, my parents are....
ummm...I still live and try to smile even it's just a smile in tears. But I know,life is still right there in front of my eyes, I still young and I can make the legends or miracles. So try ur best...I know u better like and stronger like that :)
_ Outsider _
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0WP9ZBNiY